My mum came up with a new recipe for corn soup today. I really liked it so I decided to share it with everyone. It’s very simple and quick to make.
- 1 corn cob
- 8-10 leaves of spinach
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 pepper corns
- 2 cloves
- 2 teaspoons of oats
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups water
- Heat up the butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the condiments and sauté for a few second.
- Sauté the garlic cloves.
- Sauté the oats till golden brown.
- Finely chop the spinach leaves and add.
- Grate the corn and add. Add salt to taste.
- Pressure cook for 2 mins.