I have bouced back to the world of the living. 😀 No cold. No fever. Life seems good again!:D
Homecooked tagged me on this one. As a rule I like doing tags and I liked this tag even more because of its timing. I have been out of ideas for posts of late. This tag will fill-in the gap perfectly. Here’s my list of eight….
Eight things I am passionate about:
· Arts-of all kinds
· My work
· Cooking- I am not really passionate about this, but I like doing it. I was out of ideas for the 8th item on this list, so had no choice but to write “cooking”!
Eight things I want to do before I die: this is easy!
· Learn oil painting. Properly this time. And to come up with decent products.
· Learn to crochet.
· Travel to some of the unexplored regions of the country
· Design and decorate a house
· Learn tailoring and come up with useable end-products
· Gift my dad a huge aero-modelling kit and my mum, a trip to the mountians
· Learn to not get upset over small things
· Find the perfect state of calmness within (high hopes, na?)
Eight things I say often:
· Shut up
· Don’t bore
· Are you maaaaad?
· I want to go home
· What are you doing ( used only when talking to family/friends over the phone. That’s like the standard starting line)
· Who said life’s fair?
· Why does this have to be done now?
· Don’t answer my question with a question( used specifically with some people only but of late its been used a lot. Therefore its made it to my list!)
Eight books I have recently read or am reading: I can think of only 6 right now, so here they are-
· The Pilot’s Wife by Anita Shreve
· Acts of Faith by Eric Segal
· November of the heart by LaVyrle Spencer
· The Lazy Sunday Book by Bill Watterson (does this qualify for a book?!)
· Autobiography of a Yogi by Shri Paramhansa Yogananda- an all time favourite which is being re-re-re-read.
·The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
Eight songs I listen to over and over:
· Annies Song – an eternal favourite.:D
· Evergreen Tree by Cliff Richards
· Words by Boyzone
·Cloud No.9 by Bryan Adams
· You’re still the one by Shania Twain
· How deep is your love by the Bee Gees
· You’ll be in my heart by Phil Collins
· Tum se hi by Mohit Chauhan from Jab We Met- this is a current favourite 🙂
Eight things needed by me for cooking: I don’t need too much to cook with, mainly coz mostly I prepare simple meals. So here’s a list of the obvious.
· Pre-cooked foods! 😉
Eight things that attract me to my friends: I don’t ask for much from my friends, that’s why my list is small!! ;D
· A sense of humour
·Good conversation skills
·The ability to provide help/support when needed
· The occasional email/sms to keep in touch- especially for those friends who stay far away; I really appreciate any effort that they take to keep in touch. 😀
I am to tag eight people but since most people I know hate tags, I’ll keep this open ended. Anyone’s whose interested is free to pick up this tag.:)
PS: Lively, may be you’d like to do this since you too are outa ideas!