Yes it is! Just when I finished the last one, I found this one waiting for me today morning. Lively tagged me to reveal ten secrets about myself.
Now the point is, if I have secrets, they are secrets for a reason na!!! Anyway, I am going to be a sport now and revealing some of my deep, dark secrets…that are..um…within reveal-able limits.
- I get irritated with people more easily that I get angry with them.
- I love my family to bits. At least the immediate one. Some other, distant relatives I can honestly do without! I don’t think they know it, but I think they are w-e-i-r-d!!
- I am more attached to my mother than my father. She is the real keeper of all of my deep, dark secrets, so you should actually be getting in touch with her for this tag!
- When in deep thought, bored or dead tired, I twist a strand of hair around my finger. This is a childhood habit that I haven’t kicked as yet and dont think I ever will.
- I am not a foodie. Never was. Never will be. Surprisingly in spite of not being crazy about food, I am fond of cooking and do a decent job of it.
- When in a hurry, I climb up stairs on my toes.Dont wait to place my foot fully.
- I am level headed and practical. Sometimes a little too much. I wish I was more spontaneous.
- I am not particularly fond of make-up. I have cousins who love it. Who need it like they need their breakfast. I, on most occasions, am indifferent to it. I have lipsticks and eyeliners that have been preserved to the extent of fossilization. The only make-up I occasionally wear is a dash of brown eye-pencil and nail paint.
- Reading, music and cooking are my de-stressors (not necessarily in that order). I think the best way to read it reclining on the bed. It may be terrible for the eyes, but it is very relaxing. Any kinda music that sounds good works for me. And cooking is a de-stressor so long as I don’t have to do it thrice a day, everyday!:P
- Jeans and t-shirt with a pair of shoes/floater is my all time favourite attire. This is the world’s most convenient dress ever.That said, I might as well admit I am steadily making the trasition to salwar kameezes– basically because I cant turn up in jeans at work,except on Fridays.I am discovering the salwar-kameez combo is also pretty good too.
There! All done. I think I will tag some of my new blogging buddies for this particular tag- will help me know them a little better. So Roop, Pixie ,Burf and Chronic Worrier, pick up this tag and get ready tell us your secrets!:)