Just as I was beginning to wonder where all the tags had disappeared- havent seen one in quite a long while, Cinnmint send me one. Thankee!!
1. What have you realized recently?
Loads of things. I am a half-way decent baker. I need to get better, but I am not bad. I have learnt a few new strategies to deal with pests at work and suprise, surprise, these strategies actually work! 😀
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Take a guess!
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
11 is a very large no. so let me list all those who come to my mind
- Lakshmi– need you ask why? If BB shuts down, I don’t want to be the only person responsible for it!:P
- Home cooked– stranded to not, food is primary, right?
- Lady in London– she doesn’t blog anymore, or at least hasnt in a looong time, but I’d still take her along!
- Indian Homemaker– makes sensible conversation would therefore be great to have along
- Neetz– makes great stories- donno yet if they are all fictional- would keep us all entertained.
- Shweta– really really old friend, way back from school. High time I re-connected with her. Being stranded would give me that opportunity.
- Roop– lives half a world away, but sounds like a fun girl!
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Kerala has been on my list for really really long now.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I donno, really. Nothings coming to my mind right now.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
They say seeing is believing, so yeah!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
I dont know if afraid is the right word, but I am worried about losing access to the blog world. These IT guys always have a trick up their sleeves. They did something to commenting on blogspot. I shudder to think whats next…
I am also worried about losing my plans to go out for lunch at Kobe’s today.If I do lose it, I’d have the Rain Gods to thank for it.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Donate some- its too much money for one person to use up. ( No, this isnt a speech for Miss Universe. I am dead serious here). Use the balance to buy stuff for parents and other family.May be take them for an extended vacation. If some remains, invest it wisely.( After i wrote that last sentence I realise how unwise it sounded. If you wanted to invest wisely, shouldnt you be doing that first? Instead of spending to your heart’s content and then investing the left over!? :P)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If the feelings were genuine and deep-felt, yes.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
The tagger is a new blogging buddy, so there may be some nice aspects about her that are not even known to me. But I present to you three aspects that I have seen for myself.
- Is creative
- Takes pretty pictures
- Havent met her, but her blog makes me think, I’d like to meet her!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Ha! my list is too long to write here, buddy!
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Those who lie or are treacherous.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would rather that they are pointed out politely but clearly.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family for sure.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Naah! I shop when I need too. Once in a while I do spontaneous(read wasteful) shopping for nick nacks but other than that I am pretty in control in the shopping department.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I’d be more patient. And I’d get less irritated with people and situations.
19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
Has to be the bomb blasts.
20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Love, without a doubt.
Anyone who wants to do this tag, please take it up!